Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ways to get Pregnant: My own personal story

Hello ladies! Hello Gentlemen! I would like to share my personal experience in trying to get pregnant.

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for six months, it may not sound that long, but for a couple as hopeful as we do, it felt like we are waiting forever. We have tried all sorts of things, our friends advised us some tips that we did follow, but to no avail. We even reached the point of considering IVF. We are actually one of those couples who are facing their computers for a long time searching for the answers to this question: How can I get pregnant? Or, How do I get pregnant?

One day, my husband has a doctor's appointment, this is a fertility checkup. We have followed all the instructions such as abstinence for three days, no alcohol and all sorts of things. When the result finally came, I have no idea about it because he was so afraid that I might be disappointed with the outcome. Finally, he was able to gather all the courage needed and told me the result. He was sad, and I then know that something is wrong. He told me what the doctor told him. He said, the doctor told him that he could not bear a child through natural process. As a wife, all I could do is to assure him that I understand, and that there is no one to blame since none of us wants it to happen. But in all honesty, I did not lose hope because I still have this motherly instinct (I guess) that one day, we will have our very own little miracle.

Days past by, and its my turn to have my fertility checkup with my OB. She was so nice, and very accommodating. I told her, we have been trying for a couple of months already, and that we really want to have a baby. Her first  advice to us, is to use an ovulation kit. Yes, you heard it right, just the kit and nothing else. It is like a pregnancy test kit, only that it will detect your most fertile day, and that's the time you will do your "couple thing" . So, we gladly bought a box of it, and tried. The first month was not successful, simple because we did not follow the instructions :). Then comes the second month of using it, this time carefully following every single instructions provided. I was delayed for 11 days, when I saw a small blood right there. I was thinking, oh well, here comes my period. I told my husband, and obviously he was frustrated. I wore my regular pad, and to my surprised the next morning, there was nothing in there. Not even a single drop of blood. OMG! This is exciting! I told my hubby to buy me a pregnancy test. When he came back, I immediately went to the bath room and test myself. Whoa! I saw two bold lines! I am pregnant! Thank you Lord! My husband and I couldn't believe it.

So, there goes our pregnancy story. My advice to everyone, is keep trying and praying. There are a lot of options available, never lose hope. There are many available resources for you, there are a thousands of good e-books that will guide you step by step until you finally get pregnant. One good e-book I found is the Pregnancy Miracle book. It is a Holistic and Ancient Chinese System for getting pregnant. This could be one of the best books you will ever read. If you want to know more about the book, you may visit their website: Get Pregnant!


Goodluck everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing! your success story really gives hope to those who are still trying. Blessings to you!

Chitika